Full name - Oritsé Williams

Born - West London 27th November

Star sign - Sagittarius

Eye colour - Hazel

Pets - I had a gerbil when I was 11 years old

Any brothers & sisters? - 2 brothers & 1 sister

Any tattoos? - Not yet

What was your nickname at school? - Glitzy Ritzy & Music Boy

Top 10 lists:Top 10 favorite songs/artists - Tina Turner, Stevie Wonder, Prince, Michael Jackson, Lenny Kravitz, Usher, Musiq Soulchild, Aretha Franklin, India Arie & John Legend

Top 10 favourite films - The Lion King, Pursuit of happiness, Sister Act, The Temptations, Shawshank redemption, You got served, Notorious, X-Men, Ray, Dream Girls, Alfie

Top 10 favourite books - Animal Farm, Metaphysical Poets, Beano magazine, JLS - our story so far, U2 by U2, Buddhism - Day by Day, "I like loadsa cartoon comics" haha

Firsts, bests & worsts:First concert/gig - Musiq Soulchild

Best concert/gig - Tina Turner

First album bought? - Sisqo "Unleash the Dragon"

First (or worst) job - washing dirty dishes in a restaurant kitchen.

Your first kiss or crush? - Mariah Carey

Other likes:Favourite Colour - Red

Favourite food - Nandos

Favourite sport (to watch or to play) - table tennis "ask Marvin about that, he’ll let you know our match score to date"

Favourite shop/designer/item of clothing? - Camden Market

What’s on your iPod? - Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill

What is your ideal weekend? - a weekend in the Caribbean

Your favourite holiday destination? - Caribbean

Ideal date? (where, and who?) - I’d love to go on a date with Rihanna to Disney Land (I’ve never been before)

Who are your heroes? - My Mum, my brothers , my sister, my late Grandma, my whole family, my neighbors, Will Smith, Martin Luther, Michael Jackson, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Boys2Men, The Temptations, Otis Williams(founding member of the temptations), Berry Gordy, Smokey Robinson, babyface, President Ikeda, President Obama, all the people that contribute to our world in positive ways.

What makes you laugh? - Will Smith cracks me up!!! he’s hilarious…but otherwise Family Guy boxset will have you in tears haha

Some more insight:Do you play any instruments? - a little guitar

How would you describe your personal style? - sexy, cool, retro, different, unique, Oritse.

If you were an animal, what would you be? - Eagle

Tell us one secret about you or a fellow band mate - JB needs minimal 8 hours sleep

What is your biggest ambition for the future? - for JLS to become the biggest band in the world!

XXJodsterXX  
XXJodsterXX
Date registered 12.22.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Aston Merrygold

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor