JLS FANS

lationship, we have an open dialogue all the time. He

#1 by sakura698 , Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:43 am

(SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Retro Black Friday .com) - The Houston Rockets will put their perfect record on the line tonight in their stiffest test to date, a home battle with the defending NBA champion San Antonio Spurs. Later, two of the Western Conferences postseason teams from a season ago tangle early in this campaign when the Portland Trail Blazers welcome the Dallas Mavericks to the Moda Center. Both games can be seen on TSN2 beginning with the Rockets vs. Suprs at 8pm et/5pm pt. The Rockets can become the leagues first 6-0 team with a victory on Thursday. The Memphis Grizzlies and Golden State Warriors are also perfect in the early part of this campaign. Houston is supremely confident and should be against the Spurs. The Rockets swept the season series in 2013-14 and have won seven of the last nine at home versus the defending champs. The Rockets reached 5-0 in their toughest challenge before Thursday, toppling the previously undefeated Miami Heat, 108-91, in South Beach on Tuesday night. James Harden was a rebound shy of a triple-double, tallying 25 points and 10 assists for the Rockets. We showed tremendous confidence, especially in the fourth quarter, said Harden. We got stops when we needed to. Dwight Howard posted 26 points and 10 boards and Trevor Ariza nailed five 3- pointers and netted 19 points for Houston, which is off to its first 5-0 start since opening 6-0 during the 1996-97 season. Patrick Beverley returned from a two-game absence due to a hamstring injury and scored 15 points. The Rockets started the season against relative NBA lightweights, but the level rose with the four-time defending Eastern Conference champions. It gets even higher versus the NBA champions. Im happy with our progress, but were not satisfied, Howard said after the Miami victory. Weve got a tough game with San Antonio. We have to be ready for our next opponent. The Spurs were well-rested for their home tilt with the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday. San Antonio had only played twice early in the campaign and it showed some rust, but escaped with a 94-92 win. You can make the argument on both sides, was there rust there, or is it good to get rest? opined Duncan. Luckily, we got the win and well build on that. With the score tied with 13.6 seconds remaining, Manu Ginobili drove the lane and kicked to the corner, but was fouled with 3.8 ticks on the clock. He buried a pair of free throws, then Boris Diaw blocked a last-second heave to allow the Spurs to survive. We need to be sharper, execute better, and today we just didnt, said Ginobili. Ginobili scored seven of his 12 points on Wednesday at the foul line. Duncan and Tony Parker each finished with 17 points, with the former grabbing 13 rebounds with six blocks, four assists and three steals. Kawhi Leonard and Diaw each scored 11 points in the win. Tiago Splitter returned from a calf injury, then left because he felt tightness in the area. His availability for Thursday night is undetermined. Mavericks and Blazers battle in Portland Two of the Western Conferences postseason teams from a season ago tangle early in this campaign when the Portland Trail Blazers welcome the Dallas Mavericks to the Moda Center. Theyre a great team, Mavs coach Rick Carlisle said. Theyre a playoff team, and theyre a different team than what weve seen with the quality of their big men and their 3-point shooting ability straight across the board. Its a tough matchup, and thats always a very difficult place to play. The Mavs begin this mini road trip on a roll, winning three straight and vaulting into the league lead in scoring at 111.8 ppg. Dallas will also visit the Utah Jazz on Friday before returning home. The Mavericks reached 3-1 Monday night with a 118-113 victory at home over the Boston Celtics. Chandler Parsons scored 29 points on 10-of-15 shooting, but the Mavs nearly squandered a 26-point lead. Jeff Green and Avery Bradley fueled the Celtics comeback, totaling 35 and 32 points, respectively. Bradley had a chance to tie things at the free throw line with 39.5 seconds to go but only made two of his three attempts. Monta Ellis, after fouling Bradley behind the arc, ended Bostons 9-0 run with a tough runner off the glass to give Dallas a 116-113 lead. He made two more free throws to seal the win. They are scrappy and you know that they are going to continue to fight back, Mavs center Tyson Chandler said of the Celtics. Dirk Nowitzki netted 27 points with seven rebounds while Ellis added 14 points for the Mavs. Chandler posted a double-double with 10 points and 12 boards, while Devin Harris managed 12 points. The Mavs shot 53.7 percent from the floor and 56 percent from long range. The Blazers got back on track Tuesday night. They halted a two-game slide with an emphatic statement game, a 101-82 home victory over LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Needless to say, it was good to get a win, said Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts. But more importantly, it was how we got it, how we played. That looked like the team that we need to be. We withstood their barrage in the first quarter, stayed with our schemes and our coverages and the next 3 1/2 quarters, we did a great job defensively. We stuck with the defense and we got rhythm to the offense. It was a solid win at both ends of the court. The Cavs opened the game 10-for-10 from the field, but tailed off offensively. Cleveland never posted 20 points in the remaining three quarters and finished the contest with 13 points over the final 12 minutes. Damian Lillard busted out of his shooting slump with 27 points. He went 6- for-13 from the field, 5-for-10 from long range and 10-for-10 from the foul line. Its the same game that Ive been playing, said Lillard. The only difference was the shots just went in. It was pretty simple: just play the game. I thought we did a great job of moving the ball and everybody defended well. Wes Matthews (21), Robin Lopez (19) and LaMarcus Aldridge (16) finished in double figures. The Blazers also held the fabled James to just 11 points. The Mavs won two of three against the Blazers last season and have captured 10 of the last 15 meetings. Dallas is 12-6 in its last 18 in Rose City. Cheap Air Jordan 14 Retro Black Friday . -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee has agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth more than $5 million. Air Jordan Black Friday . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. http://www.airjordandealsblackfriday.com/?tag=cheap-air-jordan-2-retro-black-friday . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. REGINA -- Brendan Taman and Corey Chamblin are now tied at the hip. Taman, the Saskatchewan Roughriders general manager, signed an extension that keeps him under contract with the CFL club through the 2017 season. Last month, Taman re-signed Chamblin as the clubs head coach for the next four seasons. "Corey Chamblin is a big part of making me look good," Taman told reporters Wednesday. "I had a lot of faith in him when we hired him and he continues to show that." However, Taman also received a promotion, adding the title of vice-president of football operations to his job description. "Im excited about this," said Jim Hopson, the Riders president and chief executive officer. "I think we have a good team, a good organization and weve got some people who are very important to making us a good organization and Brendan is one of them. "We need continuity so with Brendan and Corey under contract through 2017 I feel really good as I look to the future." Chamblin guided the Riders to a Grey Cup title last year, just his second with the CFL club. Taman certainly did his part, not only hiring Chamblin as head coach in 2012 but strengthening Saskatchewans 13 roster by acquiring slotback Geroy Simon -- the leagues all-time leading receiver -- from the B.C. Lions, hiring George Cortez as offensive co-ordinator and dipping into free agency to add such proven veterans as defensive linemen Ricky Foley and John Chick and defensive back Dwight Anderson. Saskatchewan finished second in the West Division with an 11-7 record -- Calgary was first with a league-best 14-4 record -- before downing B.C. 29-26 in the conference semifinal. That set up a showdown with the Stampeders at McMahon Stadium that the Riders won 35-13. Saskatchewan capped its season to remember by beating Hamilton 45-23 before a rabid Mosaic Stadium gathering of 44,710. Cheap Air Jordan 22 Retro Black Friday. It was the Riders fourth Grey Cup title but first one on home soil as well as being Tamans first CFL championship. "Last year was obviously a pretty special year, thats not a secret for anybody," Taman said. "I was in the boardroom (Tuesday) and looked at our Grey Cups on the wall and I went from 66 to 89 to 07 to 13. "Theres 23-year gap from the first (to second), then theres 18 years and then theres six years. My goal this year is to make that less than six and ideally that would be one if we can do it. "Everyone has the notion that we went all-in last year and were very aggressive and thats very true. But this year is no different. Were driven to win in this business and this organization has been very successful over the last while and were going to continue to strive to do that." Taman, a native of Saskatoon, has been the Riders general manager since 2010 and his previous deal was set to expire following the 2015 campaign. "Obviously its a real special day for me to do this," Taman said. "I wanted to be here for a while and in this business thats not always the easiest thing to do. "Any good organization has sound, consistent relationships at the top. Jim is a great leader, we have a really good relationship, we have an open dialogue all the time. Hes a huge part of our success in this whole organization." Taman also praised the work of player-personnel director Craig Smith, football research and development co-ordinator Terry Baskier and assistant GM Jeremy ODay. Taman went so far as to say ODay -- a former Riders offensive lineman -- will be a CFL general manager one day. "Im so fortunate to work with him," Taman said. "Hes such a bright guy. "He brings a lot to the table and puts me in a good light because of how good he is." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
on 2-of-7 shooting. When his shots started to f

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor