JLS FANS

aster period and I probably would have been rested (if i

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:55 am

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. Fake Vans Store .com) - Jarius Wright turned a screen pass into a winning 87-yard touchdown in overtime, lifting the Minnesota Vikings over the New York Jets 30-24 on Sunday. Facing a 3rd-and-5 on his teams first possession of overtime, Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater threw a pass to Wright behind the line of scrimmage. Wright got the first down and proceeded to beat the Jets defense down the sideline to win the game. Bridgewater completed 19-of-27 passes for 309 yards and a pair of touchdowns with an interception to lead the Vikings (6-7) to their second straight win. Wright finished with 123 yards on four catches, and Charles Johnson also scored with four catches for 103 yards. Matt Asiata led Minnesota with 54 rushing yards and linebacker Gerald Hodges returned an interception for a touchdown for the first score of the game. Geno Smith threw for 254 yards, a touchdown and an interception for the Jets (2-11), who have lost three in a row. Percy Harvin caught six passes for 124 yards and a touchdown against his former team and Eric Decker added 89 yards on six catches for the Jets. Chris Ivory ran for 73 yards on 16 carries, and Chris Johnson finished the day with 16 carries for 53 yards. Nick Folk kicked a 44-yard field goal with 23 seconds left in regulation to tie the score for New York. The 45-yard drive was highlighted by an 18-yard Smith scramble where he evaded defenders closing in for the sack. Bridgewater had enough time to complete two passes and get into field goal range for Blair Walsh, but he badly missed a 56-yard try. On the first possession of overtime, the Jets moved into Minnesota territory but ended up punting. They downed the ball on the 8-yard line, but just three plays later Bridgewater connected with Wright for the winning touchdown. The Vikings could not have asked for a better start to the game. On the first play from scrimmage, Smith missed Hodges dropping back into coverage and the linebacker intercepted the pass, returning it for a 27-yard touchdown. Minnesotas offense did not fare much better its first time out. On second down, Sheldon Richardson sacked Bridgewater in the end zone for a safety, netting the Jets two points and getting the ball back to their offense. This time, Smith led New York down the field, taking advantage of a third down pass interference penalty that extended the drive. On 3rd-and-6, Smith lofted the ball down the right sideline, and Harvin adjusted to catch it in the end zone for a 35-yard touchdown catch and a 9-7 Jets lead. Bridgewater answered with a big play of his own on the next possession. Johnson ran past the defender in man-to-man coverage, and Bridgewater hit him downfield in stride for a 56-yard score that put Minnesota back on top. After Folks 36-yard field goal pulled the Jets within two, Minnesota extended its lead the following drive. Just a yard away from scoring his second touchdown of the game, Johnson fumbled the ball, and the Vikings were fortunate to see fullback Jerome Felton fall on it in the end zone to make it 21-12. On the ensuing Jets possession, Ivorys lost fumble inside the Minnesota 5- yard line ended a 76-yard drive without points. Folks second field goal of the game with 17 seconds to go in the half cut Minnesotas lead to 21-15 at halftime. Bridgewater was intercepted in the end zone attempting a Hail Mary pass as time expired. Cordarrelle Patterson lost a fumble on the opening kickoff of the second half, leading to a 22-yard Folk field goal after the Jets were unable to capitalize on a 1st-and-goal situation from the 3-yard line. The Jets would get into the red zone five times during the game, but the Vikings forced them to settle for four field goals. Game Notes Minnesota ended a seven-game losing streak against the Jets ... With his five catches, Minnesotas Greg Jennings moved into the top 100 in career receptions with 543 ... Harvin, who played his first four seasons with Minnesota, got his first touchdown catch since Oct. 25, 2012, with the Vikings ... Next week, the Jets will visit Tennessee, while the Vikings travel to Detroit to take on the rival Lions. Wholesale Fake Vans .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Fake Vans Old Skool . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. http://www.fakevans.com/ . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14.Adam Cuthbertson says Leeds youngsters will benefit from their baptism of fire in the Super League following a woeful start to the season. The Australian prop is preparing for his first lay-off in Super League after tearing muscles in his elbow in training and was forced to sit out his first game of the season when the Rhinos lost to Salford on Saturday to leave them second-bottom with just two wins from their opening 10 games.Cuthbertson has been a virtual ever-present since joining the Rhinos from Newcastle 18 months ago and made the Man of Steel shortlist at the end of his first full season in Super League after playing a key role in their charge to the domestic treble. Weve been having to not only rotate players in certain positions they wouldnt play in, weve had to throw a lot of young kids in at the deep end in a sense, he said.But I think because of all thats been happening, you can only get stronger from it. These kids are getting good experience.Ive been in situations where youve had a bit of a bad run in terms of win-loss scenario, and when you come out the other side, you see the light, you appreciate it a lot more and you can only grow stronger.Theres plenty of matches to rescue the season but its got to start now and I think it did last week. The performance at the weekend was quite a pleasing one. We didnt get the win but were on the right track.Were still quietly confident that we can turn it around and have a successful year. Cuthbertson (left) hopes to make a quick recovery after tearing muscles in his elbow Cuthbertson, who played in 34 of Leeds 36 matches in 2015, is hoping his enforced rest will help him reproduce last years form. Fake Vans Free Shiping. tore a few muscles attached to the ligaments that are joined to my elbow, he said. Its quite a decent tear too, so its not pretty, but Im hoping Im not out too long.Its rubbed salt into the wounds, especially doing it in training because you can cop them when it happens in the heat of battle.Ive been playing a bit battered and bruised. I broke a little bone in my hand, its an old injury Ive re-done and I think I was compensating for it a bit too much which sort of resulted in me getting this injury. You dont ever want to sit out games but I definitely feel refreshed from having the week off.Obviously we got pretty busy over the Easter period and I probably would have been rested (if it happened) this time last year, the way we were going.Im disappointed for me as player getting the injury but its not made it any easier on the team because of the amount of injuries in the squad.Watch Leeds Rhinos take on Hull FC on Sky Sports 2 HD from 7.30pm on Friday, April 15.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Lui-inspired Devils beat Leeds No self-doubt for Rhinos Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Wash. - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mand

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor