JLS FANS

each scored once. Alex Dubeau made 35 saves for Moncton as Sebastien

#1 by sakura698 , Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:57 am

KAMLOOPS, B. Nomar Garciaparra Red Sox Jersey .C. -- The B.C. Lions turned to a familiar face when their ground game was in tatters late last season, and Stefan Logan is looking forward to once again exploiting his unique backfield partnership with Andrew Harris in 2014. "Its like ketchup and mustard," Logan said of the Lions running back duo. "If you dont have ketchup and mustard on your hamburger, it wont be any good." Logan was a dynamic threat for the Lions in 2008 before jumping to the NFL, but when the phone stopped ringing with offers down south he decided on a return to his former CFL club. "As I was at home waiting on calls I was working out and staying in shape and stuff like that," said Logan. "When I talked to the B.C. Lions I was more than willing to come up here and help us win games." A leaky offensive line and a tendency to abandon the ground attack meant the Lions were without a 100-yard rusher for 11 straight contests in 2013, but the speedy Logans injection into the lineup helped the situation improve almost overnight. A more south-runner, Harris was no longer the only focus for defences, and both he and Logan found some traction as the Lions ran for almost 200 yards a game over the seasons final three weeks. "(Harris) does a lot of different things that I dont do," Logan said at training camp last week. "Hes more of a downhill, patient runner and hits the hole. Im more of a slasher, getting inside and outside. "He has the ability to do certain things that Im not that great at, and I can do certain things that he cant do. Thats what makes it such a great running back (combination)." Despite all the struggles last season, Harris still managed to rush for 998 yards and seven touchdowns. Clearly frustrated at times, the Winnipeg native never criticized his coaches or teammates and is now looking forward to having Logan as a backfield counterpart for a full season. "Its going to be a great give-and-take scenario. Having two guys to spell each other and feed off each other ... any time he makes a play, Im going to want to make a play," said Harris. "I think we both bring a different skill set and thats something we can utilize. Having us both on the field at the same time is going to create mismatches with linebackers and in the pass game as well. "I think no matter what we do were going to be productive." Not unfamiliar with the spotlight of being a ball carrier after mainly returning kicks in the NFL, Logan had sympathy for Harris when things werent going well last season. "I understand when people point the finger at you and its not your fault. Its not like his running style had changed or he started tipping (plays) or anything like that," said Logan. "When youve got people pointing the finger, its always going to be towards you because youre running the ball. "If guys miss a block, the fans dont see that. All they see is you." Lions head coach Mike Benevides parted ways with offensive co-ordinator Jacques Chapdelaine after last season and replaced him with former CFL quarterback Khari Jones in hopes of reinvigorating a stagnant attack. "What everybodys seen the last couple years in our league is you have to run the football," said Benevides. "Two years ago we were the best running team, last year we werent but I think we showed an identity at the end of the season when we were running for 200 yards a game. "With (Logan and Harris), you have two changeup guys. You have two elite players with different skill sets that can attack out of the backfield." Jones has made it clear he wants to be aggressive, and with starting quarterback Travis Lulay still struggling to come back from shoulder surgery, the Lions could lean on Logan and Harris even more. "Its going to give us some great options on offence," said Jones. "Its going to be our job as an offensive staff to find out how to best utilize those two guys and get them the ball in the right positions." The Lions will host the Grey Cup in November, and with the CFL and its players association now waiting to ratify a new labour agreement, the team is eager to see what a Logan-Harris backfield can do from the start. "Were all about getting those positive yards and not putting that heat on our back. We want to put the team on our back to move forward," said Logan. "I felt (Harriss) pain last year and I wanted to come in and boost him up and let him know that its going to be OK. "I told him: You and I are going to be back here together and were going to run this thing down their throat until the season is over." David Ortiz Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard. Mike Shawaryn Jersey . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. https://www.cheapredsox.com/ . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare.QUEBEC - Kurt Etchegary scored a power-play goal 2:25 into extra time as the Quebec Remparts held on to defeat the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 5-4 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Anthony Duclair scored once and set up three others for the Remparts (20-11-7), who blew a 4-2 lead in the third period, while Olivier Archambault had a pair of goals. Cody Donaghey added a single goal to round out Quebecs offence. Peter Trainor and Samuel Morin each had a goal and an assist for the Oceanic (21-11-7), who picked up at least one point in their seventh straight game, and Alexis Loiseau and Michael Joly had a goal apiece. Francois Brassard made 30 saves for the Remparts while Rimouskis Philippe Desrosiers stopped 24-of-29 shots in a losing cause. Quebec went 2 for 6 on the power play as the Oceanic scored three times on six chances with the man advantage. --- SAGUENEENS 2 DRAKKAR 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Julio Billia stopped 46-of-47 shots, including all 17 he faced in the third period, as Chicoutimi held on to edge the Drakkar. Thomas Gobeil gave the Sagueneens (19-19-1) a 1-0 lead in the first period and Laurent Dauphin scored the eventual winner midway through the second. Baie-Comeaus (24-10-4) Alexandre Ranger scored at 14:58 of the second to make it a one-goal game heading into the final period. Philippe Cadorette made 14 saves for the Drakkar, who have dropped back-to-back contests. --- TIGRES 5 CATARACTES 3 SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Mathieu Ayotte scored twice and Samuel Blais had a goal and two assists as Victoriaville came from behind to down the Cataractes. Ross Johnston had a goal and an assist for the Tigres (14-17-6), who trailed 3-1 after 20 minutes of action, while Gabriel Gagnes power-play goal at 17:07 of the third period stood up as the eventual winner. Alex Pawelczyk had a pair of goals for Shawinigan (9-26-3) and Dylan Labbe scored once. Victoriavilles Charles-Olivier Lajoie made 30 saves for the win as Storm Phaneuf turned aside 27 shots for the Cataractes. --- VOLTIGEURS 5 PHOENIX 2 SHERBROOKE, Que. -- Matthew Boudens scored once and set up two more and Frederick Gaudreau added two goals as Drummondville extended its win streak to six games by downing the Phoenix. Olivier Caouette and Jerome Verrier also scored for the Voltigeurs (25-11-2), who are 9-1-0 in their last 10 outings. Time Wieser and Jean-Christophe Laflamme supplied the offence for Sherbrooke (13-22-4), which is on a three-game slide. Louis-Philip Guindon made 22 saves for Drummondville while Francis Desrosiers kicked out 32-of-36 shots for the Phoenix. --- ISLANDERS 4 TITAN 0 CHARLOTTETOWN -- Antoine Bibeau earned his first sshutout of the season and sixth of his career as the Islanders blanked Acadie-Bathurst. John Smoltz Red Sox Jersey. Bibeau stopped 30 shots for Charlottetown (15-19-5) while Daniel Sprong led the club offensively with a goal and two assists. Jack Nevins, Alexandre Goulet and Alexis Pepin also scored for the Islanders. Matthew Boudrea led the Titan (14-20-4) with six shots on Bibeau and Jacob Brennan made 18 saves in defeat. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 SCREAMING EAGLES 3 HALIFAX -- The Mooseheads scored four unanswered goals in the third period to hand Cape Breton its fourth loss in a row. Nikolaj Ehlers scored twice for Halifax (24-14-1), who trailed 3-1 heading into the third, while Vincent Watt, Cavan Fitzgerald and MacKenzie Weegar added a goal apiece. Julien Pelletier, William Carrier and Charles-Eric Legare scored for the Screaming Eagles (19-16-3) and Justin Hache chipped in with two assists. Keven Darveau made 42 saves for the Mooseheads as Chase Marchand allowed four goals on 18 shots for Cape Breton. --- WILDCATS 5 SEA DOGS 4 SAINT JOHN -- Christophe Lalondes goal at 14:26 of the third period stood as the winner as Moncton slipped past the Sea Dogs for its ninth straight victory. Ryan Penny, Will Smith, Stephen Johnson and Christopher Caissy also scored for the Wildcats (21-17-2) while Lalonde tacked on two assists for a three-point night. Matthew Highmore had two goals for Saint John (9-24-3) and Jurij Repe and Stephen Anderson each scored once. Alex Dubeau made 35 saves for Moncton as Sebastien Auger turned away 27-of-32 shots for the Sea Dogs. --- OLYMPIQUES 4 ARMADA 2 GATINEAU, Que. -- Emile Poirier had a hat trick for the Olympiques as they doubled up Blainville-Boisbriand, the leagues top team. Poirier scored even strength, shorthanded and once on the power play for Gatineau (24-13-1) while Marc Beckstead produced his clubs fourth goal. Nikita Jevpalovs and Olivier Picard scored for the Armada (25-6-7), which has a five-point edge over Baie-Comeau for first in the QMJHL. Robert Steeves made 17 saves for the Olympiques as Etienne Marcoux stopped 13-of-16 shots for Blainville-Boisbriand. --- FOREURS 5 HUSKIES 4 (OT) VAL-DOR, Que. -- Guillaume Gelinas scored 47 seconds into overtime as the Foreurs downed Rouyn-Noranda. Randy Gazzola, Samuel Henley, Nicolas Aube-Kubel and Jeremie Fraser also scored for Val-dOr (26-12-1) and Louis Marcotte chipped in with two assists. Gabriel Slight scored twice for the Huskies (22-10-5), Jean-Sebastien Dea had a goal and two assists and Francis Perron added a single goal. Francois Tremblay made 27 saves for the Foreurs while Alexandre Belanger stopped 32 shots for Rouyn-Noranda. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
nys jumper with 11 seconds left, but Ellis made a three-pointer

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor