JLS FANS

ered in the seventh to make it 8-3. Flowers had a leado

#1 by sakura698 , Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 am

The "Chicks Dig the Long Ball" campaign is long dead and buried, but it might be time for a revival this week in Cincinnati. Andrew Heaney Jersey . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. Watch the game live on TSN2 at 7pm et/4pm pt. Los Angeles veteran Dan Haren has served up seven home runs in his last 24 innings of work over his last four starts, losing three decisions while posting a 4.88 earned run average. Two homers came in six innings of a 4-1 loss to the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday. Oddly, hed given up just three homers in his first eight starts this season, during which he was 5-1. Hes also allowed 11 long balls in eight games against Cincinnati, a stretch in which hes 3-3 with a 4.95 ERA. In fact, three Cincinnati players -- Brandon Phillips, Ryan Ludwick and Zack Cosart -- have two apiece. Meanwhile, Tony Cingrani gets the start for the Reds amid a four-start losing streak since he returned from a bout with tendinitis in his left shoulder. Hes surrendered seven home runs in 22 2/3 innings in the comeback portion of the season, after having allowed just three round-trippers in 32 1/3 innings to begin the season. Cingrani gave up two homers and three runs overall in a 5 2/3-inning stint against San Francisco on Wednesday. In one career meeting with Los Angeles last July, he tossed seven innings of scoreless ball and struck out 11 in a game that the Reds ultimately lost, 1-0. On Sunday in Colorado, Clayton Kershaw tossed an impressive five innings of one-run ball to guide the Dodgers to a 6-1 victory over the Rockies as the game was called after 5 1/2 innings due to rain. Kershaw allowed just three hits, one being a solo homer, while fanning nine across five innings of work. Hanley Ramirez stroked a solo home run and Matt Kemp went 2-for-2 with a two- run triple for the Dodgers. In Cincinnati, Homer Bailey had an impressive day, firing eight innings of one-run ball and driving in two runs to help the Reds to a 4-1 victory against the Philadelphia Phillies in the rubber match of a three-game set. Bailey (7-3) allowed just six hits and three walks while fanning seven to win his fourth consecutive start. He also hit the go-ahead two-run single in the fifth to support his own cause. Billy Hamilton stroked a two-run home run for the Reds, winners of two straight after a three-game skid. The Dodgers won two of three at home versus the Reds on May 26-28. Don Sutton Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Don Baylor Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. https://www.cheapangels.com/2033j-matt-thaiss-jersey-angels.html . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail.CHICAGO -- Some hitters arent comfortable swinging at 3-0 pitches. Alexei Ramirez and Jose Abreu arent among them. Ramirez hit a grand slam to fuel Chicagos seven-run fourth inning and Jose Abreu hit his major league-leading 13th homer and drove in two runs -- both homers came on 3-0 pitches -- to lead the White Sox to a 9-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Ramirezs blast was his sixth career grand slam and broke open a 2-2 tie. "I was looking for a good pitch to connect, something that was over the plate," he said through a translator. "Thats what I did and I was able to hit it." Abreu was the designated hitter because of a nagging left ankle injury. He went 3 for 4 and leads the AL with 37 RBIs. His blast to straight away centre was estimated at 442-feet. "You dont see balls hit like that very much," said White Sox bench coach Mark Parent, who filled in for manager Robin Ventura in the postgame news conference although Ventura managed. "Well probably do the same thing tomorrow, DH him and try to get him a couple of days off on the road." Tyler Flowers also homered for the White Sox, who pounded out 15 hits. Andre Rienzo (3-0) allowed three runs on four hits in 5 2-3 innings and the bullpen pitched 3 1-3 scoreless innings. Brandon McCarthy (1-6) allowed nine hits and seven runs -- all in the fourth inning. "I have no idea what happened; I really dont know," McCarthy said. "I dont know if they changed their approach or just got super aggressive. I was throwing a lot of strikes, they just started jumping on everything." Arizona went up 2-0 on Gerardo Parras two-run homer in the third inning. The lead appeared secure because McCarthy was cruising, retiring all nine batters he faced in the first three innings on a total of 33 pitches. Things quickly turned in the bottom of the fourth. Alejandro De Aza broke up the no-hitter with a leadoff double and scored on a single by the next batter, Gordon Beckham. Following Connor Gillaspies single, Abreu drove in Beckham with a single to tie the score at 2 and make it four straight hits. Adalberto Mejia Angels Jersey. Things were just getting started. Following a strikeout by Adam Dunn for the first out, Dayan Viciedo singled to load the bases and Ramirez broke the game open by sending a drive into the left-field bullpen. The White Sox werent done as the next three batters singled. McCarthy, who threw 31 pitches in the fourth inning, was knocked from the game on the last of those hits, a run-scoring single by De Aza, to make it 7-2. "Even looking back, theyre not terrible pitches, theyre not anything different than what I was doing the first three innings," McCarthy said. "Its just I dont know, I dont know how you get 9 hits out of 10 hitters, when I felt like I was doing the things I needed to do. Im baffled at this point." The Chicago hitters werent baffled by anything in the fourth. "The first time around, he was able to throw his sinker, he was able to throw his curveball efficiently," Ramirez said. "The second time, I just kind of lay off of that stuff and thats how I was able to get a good pitch. I think thats what everybody else did." The Diamondbacks got a run back in the top of the fifth on a run-scoring single by A.J. Pollock. Abreu then homered in the seventh to make it 8-3. Flowers had a leadoff homer in the eighth to close out the scoring. NOTES: Chicago RHP Nate Jones, whos been sidelined all season with a mysterious back injury, had surgery Monday to repair a pinched nerve. "It is a relief," he said, "because after surgery Im not feeling any pain in my hip." Jones isnt expected to begin baseball-related activity for four weeks, but expects to pitch this season. ... Chicago manager Robin Ventura will miss Saturdays game to attend the graduation of his daughter, Rachel, at Oklahoma State. Bench coach Mark Parent will manage. ... LHP Wade Miley (2-3) faces Jose Quintana (1-2) in the second game of the series. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
was hospitalized with severe head injuries after the Dec. 29 Predators 4-3 in a shootout on Saturday. Vladim

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor