JLS FANS

iants 3B Pablo Sandoval left the game in the sixth with a s

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:24 am

NASHVILLE -- David Desharnais enjoys playing in high-pressure situations, and showed how much Saturday night. Jason Kipnis Jersey . Desharnais scored at 1:43 of overtime to give the Montreal Canadiens a 4-3 victory over the Nashville Predators. Desharnais stripped the puck from defenceman Mattias Ekholm along the left boards, skated to the left faceoff dot and put a slap shot over goalie Carter Huttons left shoulder. "I like playing those overtimes, those shootouts, I want to make the difference," Desharnais said. "I knew he was going to try to hold that puck there, so I just beat him to the puck and took a shot." P.K. Subban, Max Pacioretty and Tomas Plekanec also scored for Montreal. "The most important thing was for us to win the hockey game," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "What an effort from David Desharnais. It was a great effort to pursue the puck and stay in the play, and he took a perfect shot." Gabriel Bourque, Nick Spaling, and Shea Weber scored for Nashville. The Predators have lost three straight. The Predators lost rookie defenceman Seth Jones late in the first period. A shot from the left point by Montreal defenceman Andrei Markov hit traffic in front and struck Jones on the left side of his face, and he did not return to the game. Subban opened the scoring at 11:30 of the first period, taking the puck from the right point into the high slot and then beating goalie Marek Mazanec with a slap shot. It was the reigning Norris Trophy winners fifth goal of the season. Just under two minutes later, Pacioretty doubled the Montreal lead. Brendan Gallagher sent a pass from inside the Montreal blue line to Pacioretty in the neutral zone. He drove down the left side around defenceman Kevin Klein and beat Mazanec with a backhand. Plekanec made it 3-0 with 5:23 left in the period when he redirected a feed from Brian Gionta past Mazanec. That ended the night for Mazanec. Hutton, who started Nashvilles last five games, relieved him. Hutton was lifted from Nashvilles last game Thursday night in Tampa after allowing four goals on 14 shots. "I think this is a strong point in coming back," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I look at the first period and we didnt play poorly. They executed on a couple of things, but we didnt get any saves. I mean three goals in five shots. Unfortunately, it wasnt Mazs night." Montreals three-goal outburst ended a stretch of eight games in which it failed to score in the opening period. Bourque got Nashville on the board at 11:51 of the second when he beat Carey Price with a wrist shot from the lower part of the right circle. With less than two minutes remaining in the period and Nashville on the power play, Spaling tipped home a pass by Shea Weber. Nashville carried the play in the second, outshooting Montreal 20-6 in the period. "It was a tough start for us, and weve talked about having good starts in this building," Weber said. "But we showed a lot of character tonight and did a lot of good things. Thats going to build some confidence." Weber tied it 3 with a power-play goal at 13:40 of the third. Just 8 seconds after Subban was sent off for tripping Matt Cullen, Mike Fisher found Weber on the left side, where he beat Price with a one-timer for his team-leading ninth goal. "You have a player like Webs out there making some pretty good plays," Price said. "That was a pretty top-notch slap pass to the back door guy and that was a great shot. And hes going to shoot a puck like that, you are going to score almost every time." Price made 31 saves for his 17th win of the season. NOTES: Entering Saturday, Nashville and Colorado were the only teams Price had failed to beat. ... Nashville C Colin Wilson returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch Thursday night in Tampa ... Montreal D Josh Georges missed the game because of a lower-body injury, ending his games streak at 167. Ken Harrelson Indians Jersey . The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Ray Fosse Indians Jersey . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/1858u-terry-francona-jersey-indians.html .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday.SAN FRANCISCO -- Gregor Blanco supplied the speed. Hunter Pence, Michael Morse and Brandon Crawford provided the pop. And on a warm, windless afternoon along the bay, AT&T Park played awfully small for the Giants. Pence, Morse and Crawford homered as Blanco accomplished a rare feat on the bases, powering San Francisco past the Atlanta Braves 10-4 on Wednesday. "Its always fun to score a lot of runs," Crawford said. Blanco became the fourth player for San Francisco to steal three bases and score three runs in a game. Bobby Bonds, Kevin Mitchell and Darren Lewis are the others. "He wreaked havoc," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Blanco, best known for his defence during the 2012 World Series, had struggled most of the season. But with centre fielder Angel Pagan given a day off to rest his sore right knee, Blanco got back to doing what he does best: getting on base and being aggressive. "Thats the kind of player I am. Thats how I can be every single day," said Blanco, who singled and walked twice from the leadoff spot. "I just was out of my game a little bit and I just reminded myself, This is who you are. This is the kind of player you should be." The scoring surge gave Madison Bumgarner (5-3) more than enough room for error. Bumgarner allowed four runs and five hits in five innings, striking out five and walking one. Three relievers kept the Braves scoreless over the final four innings as the Giants continued to dominate the matchup of NL division leaders. San Francisco finished 5-1 against Atlanta this season. "The offence picked me up today big time," Bumgarner said. Julio Teheran (2-3) lasted only 3 1-3 innings for the Braves. He gave up five runs -- four earned -- and seven hits in his second loss to the Giants this season. "I had a hard time with my grip here and in Los Angeles," Teheran said. "I was trying to find a way to get through it. Its not an excuse. Its this type of weather. I had a hard time." The Giants totalled 15 hits and six walks in an all-around display of offence. Pence finished with four hits and three RBIs, Crawford collected threee hits and three RBIs, and Morse tied the injured Brandon Belt for the team lead with nine home runs. Tyler Naquin Indians Jersey. Freddie Freeman and Chris Johnson hit RBI doubles to give the Braves a 2-0 lead in the first. The Giants responded in the bottom half, scoring three runs, sending nine batters to the plate and forcing Teheran to throw 41 pitches. Blanco extended San Franciscos lead to 4-2 when he walked leading off the second, stole second and third and scored after catcher Evan Gattis sailed his throw to third into left field. The Braves had three extra-base hits in a two-run fourth capped by Andrelton Simmons tying two-out triple just past the glove of a diving Blanco in right-centre. In the fifth, the Braves landed on the wrong side of the transfer rule, which has come under increased scrutiny this season with baseballs expanded replay. Second base umpire Ron Kulpa called out Tyler Pastornicky on a forceout, though Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez argued that Brandon Hicks never closed his glove before dropping the ball as he tried to throw to first for a double play. "If I had to do it over, I could have asked that (the umpires) get together and ask for help. Maybe someone saw it differently," Gonzalez said. Blanco added to his big day in the fifth with an RBI single off Alex Wood, then stole second and scored on Pences two-out single. Morse stretched San Franciscos lead to 8-4, and Crawford added a two-run homer with the 66th "splash hit" in Giants history into McCovey Cove in the eighth. "I dont think there were any cheap homers," Pence said. NOTES: Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval left the game in the sixth with a sore left big toe. He is expected to be in the lineup Thursday, Bochy said. ... Braves CF B.J. Upton was ejected in the sixth after arguing with home plate umpire Lance Barrett following his third strikeout. ... Braves RF Jason Heyward had the day off. ... RHP Matt Cain (0-3, 4.25 ERA) starts for the Giants on Thursday in the opener of a four-game series against the Marlins. ... The Braves are off Thursday before beginning a three-game series at St. Louis on Friday. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany.

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor