JLS FANS

ut Cottons layup on the next trip down the floor even

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:25 am

Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12. Carlos Delgado Jersey .5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Elvis Luciano Blue Jays Jersey . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said. Jose Bautista Blue Jays Jersey . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/526h-george-bell-jersey-blue-jays.html .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.Providence, RI (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Arcidiaconos layup and foul shot -- the last of his team-high 21 points -- with 3.6 seconds remaining was the deciding margin, as No. 9 Villanova kept rolling with a 82-79 double-OT decision against Providence on Tuesday. Arcidiacono, a threat from the outside, was instead allowed room on the left wing and banked the go-ahead bucket off the glass while being harmed by Kadeem Batts. Quick ball movement off the inbound put the game in the hands of LaDontae Henton, but his try from the left wing to send the game to a third overtime clanged off the front of the rim. JayVaughn Pinkston totaled 20 points and six rebounds for the Wildcats (23-3, 11-2 Big East), who received 17 points and nine boards from James Bell. Villanova pulled into a tie atop the conference with idle Creighton, who whipped the Cats, 101-80, in Omaha on Sunday. Bryce Cotton tallied a game-best 22 points, nine assists and seven rebounds for the Friars (17-10, 7-7). Batts picked up 21 points and 11 boards, with Josh Fortune adding 16 points in a valiant, losing cause. A 13-2 run ending just before the middle portion of the first half turned a two-point deficit into a nine-point bulge for the Friars. Tyler Harris capped it on a trey to make it 22-13. Arcidiaconos triple capped a 15-7 surge from the Wildcats to pull them within 29-28, and he connected oonce more from long distance in the final seconds. Ernie Whitt Jersey. Cotton, though, hit two from the line to forge a 33-33 deadlock at the break. Nova provided some breathing room with a quick burst in the early stages of the second half, going up 44-39 just over six minutes in on a Daniel Ochefu slam. Villanova kept Providence at arms length from there, never letting the hosts climb closer than three until the final moments. Arcidiaconos two from the line provided a 63-58 edge for the Wildcats, but two free throws from Cotton and a three from Henton off a Bell miss evened the score with 20.6 seconds to go. Arcidiaconos last chance from beyond the arc came up short, and Hentons off- balance heave at the buzzer hit the rim. In the first extra session, Villanova erased a three-point deficit and went up by two on a Darrun Hilliard trey, but Cottons layup on the next trip down the floor evened the score. Arcidiacono missed an easy shot and the game slipped into a second OT. Game Notes: Villanova hosts St. Johns on Saturday, while Providence heads to Butler on Sunday ... Arcidiacono also totaled six rebounds and three steals, while Hilliard and Ochefu both finished with 11 points ... Fortune, who finished 4-of-5 from long range, also grabbed a game-high four steals ... The Wildcats connected on just 9-of-28 shots from beyond the arc in the triumph. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
tic debut," Lopez said. "I couldnt ask for more. This is a rewa

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor