JLS FANS

vantage in shots, for a two-period total of 28-14. Buffalo tied it

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:25 am

Connacht make two changes ahead of the top of the table clash while Luke Fitzgeralds return marks his 150th appearance for Leinster. Reggie Jackson Jersey . The eagerly awaited clash at the Sportsground - live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 5.15pm - is a sell-out and Pat Lam has made two changes from the starting XV that beat Edinburgh three weeks ago.Academy centre Peter Robb is handed his first PRO12 start and partners Bundee Aki in midfield while Niyi Adeolokun returns to the right wing. AJ MacGinty and Kieran Marmion form the half-back pairing. As a team who have history of winning at this stage of the season, its going to take a massive collective effort from us to come out on top. Pat Lam The pack sees Ireland international Nathan White, who featured in all five Six Nations games, scrum down in the front-row while 21-year-old Sean OBrien is again included in the back-row alongside Jake Heenan and captain John Muldoon. Robbie Henshaw is named in the replacements. We are expecting a pretty physical and fired up opposition, said head coach Pat Lam. As a team who have history of winning at this stage of the season, its going to take a massive collective effort from us to come out on top. Theres certainly a huge buzz around this game tomorrow and were all really looking forward to it. It doesnt get much better than playing in front of a sold-out Sportsground.!Staying focused and chanelling that excitement and energy into our structures and systems will give us the best chance of getting the points on offer. Leinster head coach Leo Cullen has given former playing partner Luke Fitzgerald the No 11 jersey for his 150th appearance Leinster coach Leo Cullen has been able to call upon the fit again Luke Fitzgerald who returns for the first time since January, to make his 150th appearance for the province.Fergus McFadden comes in on the right wing with captain Isa Nacewa making his 100th PRO12 appearance on Saturday, reverting to full-back. Ben Teo and Garry Ringrose continue in midfield. Luke McGrath again starts at scrum-half with Ian Madigan joining him in the half-backs.Ireland internationals Sean Cronin, Jack McGrath, Mike Ross, Devin Toner, Jamie Heaslip and Eoin Reddan are all included on the bench. Connacht in nosebleed territory Captain John Muldoon says they have out-grown old inferiority complexes Connacht: 15 Tiernan OHalloran,14 Niyi Adeolokun, 13 Bundee Aki, 12 Peter Robb, 11 Matt Healy, 10 AJ MacGinty, 9 Kieran Marmion; 1 Denis Buckley, 2 Tom McCartney, 3 Nathan White, 4 Quinn Roux, 5 Aly Muldowney, 6 Sean OBrien, 7 Jake Heenan, 8 John Muldoon (c).Replacements: 16 Dave Heffernan, 17 Ronan Loughney, 18 Finlay Bealham,19 Andrew Browne, 20 Eoin McKeon, 21 Caolin Blade, 22 Shane OLeary 23 Robbie Henshaw.Leinster: 15 Isa Nacewa (c), 14 Fergus McFadden, 13 Garry Ringrose, 12 Ben Teo, 11 Luke Fitzgerald, 10 Ian Madigan; 9 Luke McGrath, 1 Cian Healy, 2 Richardt Strauss, 3 Tadhg Furlong, 4 Ross Molony, 5 Hayden Triggs, 6 Dominic Ryan, 7 Josh van der Flier, 8 Rhys Ruddock.Replacements: 16 Sean Cronin, 17 Jack McGrath, 18 Mike Ross, 19 Devin Toner, 20 Jamie Heaslip, 21 Eoin Reddan, 22 Noel Reid, 23 Zane Kirchner.Watch Connacht v Leinster live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 5pm. Catch the match for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Jordan Montgomery Jersey . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. Mike Tauchman Yankees Jersey .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1681g-brett-gardner-jersey-yankees.html .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings.DALLAS - Alex Chiasson needed a break, and he got one. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Stars coach Lindy Ruff earned his 600th NHL win, and he got it against his former team. Ruffs first 571 wins came with Buffalo. "It means Im on my way to 700, hopefully," Ruff said. "It means that Ive had a lot of good players and good teams. Those wins belong to those players." Chiassons goal was his first in 13 games, and he wasnt the only player who broke a scoring drought. Alex Goligoski put Dallas ahead briefly 2-1 with his third goal this season after 48 games without one. "He has looked refreshed and energized," Ruff said of Chiasson. "He needed one to go in." Jordie Benn hadnt scored until he tied the game 1-1 in the second period with his first goal in 12 games. He knew what a victory would mean for Ruff. "Obviously, its huge to get that win for him," he said. "Hes a very decorated guy, a great guy and a great coach." The Stars opened a two-point lead over their closest pursuers for eighth place in the Western Conference. Dallas (29-22-10) has 68 points. Winnipeg and Vancouver both have 66. Tyler Ennis scored twice for Buffalo, with Matt Moulson assisting on both goals. The second got the Sabres even at 3:23 of the third. Ray Whitney had two assists for the Stars after moving during the game on to a line with Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin, Dallas two leading scorers. Chiasson, a rookie forward, was frustrated because Sabres goalie Jhonas Enroth stopped six of his team-high seven shots on goal. Then, at 10:25 of the third period, Chiasson skated in front of Enroth and deflected Jamie Benns slap shot from the blue line into the net for the winning goal. What Chiasson couldnt do with his stick, he accomplished with his leg. "Sometimes youre going to need help from other people, but we need Jamie," he said. "Look at the first goal, Jamie was right there (screening Enroth). And then on the last one, his shot hit me in the shin guard." Enroth complained, but the goal stood. "Something happened there you couldnt really see on the replay," the goalie said, "but the ref told me it was (teammate Mike) Weber that kind of got his stick in my glove or whatever happened there." Chiasson said that the Stars 19-day Olympics break helped him. "I went through a phase where I couldnt see the light out of the tunnel," he said. "It seems like the break came at the right time.. Mike Tauchman Jersey. I put some weight back on, and I felt rested." Enroth made 36 saves, and Dallas Kari Lehtonen had 21. "The first couple periods, I didnt think we were in the game at all. If it wasnt for Jhonas, I dont think that the score would have been as close as it was," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "I thought in the third period we played a bit better. We took a bad penalty, again. They capitalized, and that was the difference." Dallas dominated the first period everywhere but on the scoreboard as the Sabres took a 1-0 lead. The Stars recorded 14 of the first 17 shots, but failed to score on three power plays despite putting seven shots on goal. Dallas nearly gave up a short-handed goal on the third advantage, but Matt DAgostinis shot hit the crossbar. The Sabres scored on their next shot. Drew Stafford skated in on the left side, and when Dallas Trevor Daley slid on the ice to try to block a shot, Stafford passed the puck across to Ennis, who scored at 17:17. Dallas outshot the Sabres 16-5 in the period, which ended with Enroth stopping Chiassons close-range backhand. Chiasson put a team-high four shots on goal in the first, including some of the Stars best chances. Enroth had stopped Chiassons slap shot on Dallas first power play, as well as two slap shots by Cody Eakin. The Stars tied it 1:30 into the second period when Jordie Benn sent a slap shot from the left point past his brother Jamies screen, and past Enroth. Six seconds before the period ended, Gologoski scored. Ryan Garbutt deflected Trevor Daleys slap shot off the post. Shawn Horcoff gathered in the rebound and sent a backhanded pass across the goalmouth to Goligoski, who scored into the left side of the net. The Stars had a 12-9 advantage in shots, for a two-period total of 28-14. Buffalo tied it when Moulsons shot went over the net but bounced back off the glass to Ennis, who tucked the puck into the lower right corner. The loss ended a season-best three-game winning streak for Buffalo (18-35-8). NOTES: The Stars were 1 for 26 on power plays in their previous seven games. ... Eakin left the game with 3 minutes remaining, but Ruff said there was no serious injury. ... Jamie Benn has six goals, nine assists in his last 11 games. ... Enroth has stopped 101 of 110 shots in his last three games. ... In his last four games against Dallas, Moulson has six goals, two assists. ... Buffalo was penalized six times; the Stars only once. "I just think it was typical last-place calls to a playoff-team calls, and thats just the way life works once in a while," Nolan said. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
ub and the lads are brilliant to play with.I just want to keep playing Premier Lea

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor