JLS FANS

and two assists against Sweden, then made it 2-0

#1 by sakura698 , Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:36 am

DETROIT -- Ian Kinsler enjoyed this win over his former team, even if he tried to downplay that narrative afterward. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . "Theyre my former club, but Im a Tiger now, and its just about winning games. It really doesnt matter who its against," Kinsler said. "Its more fun, because I know those guys and theyre friends, and its always fun to beat friends, but other than that, Im a Tiger, and Im trying to win for this club." Kinsler doubled three times and scored three runs, and Detroit snapped its four-game losing streak with a 7-2 victory over the Texas Rangers on Friday night. Kinsler was traded from Texas to the Tigers in an off-season blockbuster that sent Prince Fielder to the Rangers. Fielder was put on the disabled list before the game with what is likely to be a season-ending neck problem. Austin Jackson and Andrew Romine homered for Detroit, and Anibal Sanchez (2-2) allowed two runs and five hits over seven innings. He struck out five without a walk. Scott Baker (0-1) allowed six runs and eight hits for the Rangers in six innings. The AL Central-leading Tigers were finally facing some adversity after allowing 31 runs in their previous four games. Their recent road trip included travel problems and a 13-inning loss at Cleveland on Wednesday. Then they came home and played a day game Thursday against Texas, losing 9-2. "We probably were a little bit tired, but thats no excuse for this ballclub, and tonight we just looked sharper," Kinsler said. "We looked well rested and ready to play." The Tigers fell behind again when Sanchez allowed two runs in the second, but Baker didnt hold the lead for long. Jackson tied it with a two-run homer in the second, and Kinsler and Miguel Cabrera started the Detroit third with back-to-back doubles. Detroit scored two more runs in the fifth on an RBI double by Kinsler and a run-scoring grounder by Torii Hunter. Sanchez, who won the 2013 ERA title in the American League, hadnt made it through seven innings this season before Friday. This was his second start since missing around three weeks with a finger injury on his throwing hand. "He pitched a really good game, especially once he got into a rhythm after the second," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "We didnt do a thing against him after that. He had a good breaking ball and he was keeping everything down. Give him a lot of credit." Mitch Moreland opened the scoring for Texas with a two-run double, but Sanchez allowed only two harmless singles after that. Baker, the 10th pitcher to start a game for the Rangers already this season, couldnt hold off the Tigers in the middle innings. Even Romine got in on the act in the sixth, ending a 2-for-35 stretch with a homer down the line in right that gave the Tigers a 6-2 lead. It was his first career home run. "I knew that it was hard enough, I just didnt know if it was going to stay fair, because I saw it hook, and obviously I had the best angle," Romine said. "Im thinking, God, that ball better stay fair, because I dont know what else I have to do to get a hit right now." Hunter added an RBI groundout in the seventh. NOTES: Rangers leadoff hitter Leonys Martin struck out three times. ... Texas RHP Tanner Scheppers, on the DL since April 18 with elbow inflammation, is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment Saturday with Double-A Frisco. ... Detroit INF Danny Worth earned a decent amount of attention when he took the mound in the ninth inning of Thursdays loss and started throwing knuckleballs. Worth struck out two hitters, and manager Brad Ausmus said hell continue to be available in an emergency. "We talked to him today about throwing a pen every 10 to 14 days," Ausmus said. "Dont get me wrong, hes an infielder, but if he can save our bullpen in a game like that, that would be great." ... Ausmus said Tigers RHP Luke Putkonen (elbow inflammation) is not expected to need surgery. ... Detroit RHP Rick Porcello (7-1) faces Texas RHP Nick Martinez (0-1) on Saturday. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt. Fake Soccer Jerseys . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night.SOCHI, Russia -- Adam Dixon scored twice and Dominic Larocque added a goal and an assist Sunday as Canada defeated Norway 4-0 in sledge hockey at the Sochi Winter Paralympic Games. Anthony Gale and Kevin Rempel added two assists, while Corbin Watson had to make just six saves to get the shutout as Canada improved to 2-0. Larocque scored on the power play 4:20 into the second period to snap a 0-0 tie. It was his third of the tournament after picking up two goals in Canadas 10-1 victory over Sweden on Saturday. Dixon, who hadd two goals and two assists against Sweden, then made it 2-0 with 4:26 to go in the second before making it 3-0 at 1:07 of the third. Cheap Soccer Jerseys. . Marc Dorion notched his first of the tournament with 21.8 seconds left in regulation to round out the scoring. Dixon and Gale both have six points after two games. Canada has an off-day on Monday before taking on the Czech Republic on Tuesday. Norway, which defeated Canada in the bronze-medal game at the 2010 Vancouver Paralympics, will meet Sweden the same day. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
because it was determined that Laich kick

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor