JLS FANS

more his last time out. However, Peavy has a 2.29 ERA over his last five

#1 by sakura698 , Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:13 am

SEATTLE - All the San Francisco 49ers have known with Jim Harbaugh as head coach is playing deep into January with a trip to the Super Bowl at stake. Air Max Günstig Outlet .Three seasons, three trips to the NFC championship game.I dont know too many people who get rid of a coach thats gone to three consecutive NFC championship games and a Super Bowl, but crazier things have happened, Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said.The debate whether Harbaugh remains as 49ers coach will only heighten over the final two weeks of the regular season after San Francisco was eliminated from contention following a 17-7 loss at Seattle on Sunday.The Seahawks used another stingy defensive performance to shut out the 49ers in the second half. San Francisco was limited to 67 yards in the final 30 minutes and Seattle leaned on the running of Marshawn Lynch for its fourth straight victory.Lynch finished with 91 yards rushing and a 4-yard TD run and Russell Wilson threw a 10-yard TD pass Paul Richardson as the Seahawks are back in the contention for a No. 1 seed in the NFC.The 49ers have nothing to play for the final two weeks.I think thats our expectation that were going to get to the playoffs and were going to make a run, and to not have that opportunity this year is not something that were used to, San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick said.The loss and Detroits win eliminated San Francisco (7-7) from making the post-season. And for the second straight season, the 49ers hopes of a title ended in Seattle. Eleven months ago, San Francisco walked off disappointed after losing the NFC championship game.This time, the stakes were far less, but the sting of being eliminated by their most-heated rival remained.This is not fun. This is my life. This is what I do. This is what I put all my work into. I dont just show up on Sundays and hope it goes well. This is my life, man, 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said. I dont play to lose a game. I dont play to not execute. I give everything I have to this game.Kaepernick was 11 of 19 for 141 yards, and rushed for 46 yards, but was constantly under pressure playing behind an offensive line missing two starters. Center Marcus Martin and right tackle Anthony Davis were both inactive with injuries. Kaepernick was sacked six times.In a season filled with key injuries, the 49ers lost two more players late in the first half and another in the third quarter. Star running back Frank Gore, who scored on a 10-yard run in the second quarter, left with a concussion. Middle linebacker Chris Borland, the NFC defensive rookie of the month in November, hurt his ankle on the final play of the first half. He attempted to return, but was mostly a spectator and replaced by Nick Moody.Gores backup, Carlos Hyde, was bent backward and injured his right leg late in the third quarter.It is tough when youre down like the way we were, San Francisco receiver Anquan Boldin said.The absence of Borland was significant. Seattle rushed for 90 yards in the third quarter alone after having just 47 in the first half. Lynch had runs of 13 and 15 yards on his touchdown drive that was capped by strolling the final yard into the end zone.San Francisco went three-and-out on the next possession, including Hydes injury on first down. Seattle took possession at the 49ers 44 and Wilson immediately went for 19 yards on a designed keeper.The drive was kept alive by a debated third-down roughing-the-passer call against Moody and two plays later, Richardson caught the first TD of his career. Referee Ed Hochuli told a pool reporter after the game he believed Moody hit Wilson with the hairline of his helmet and not the facemask, thus drawing the penalty.The crown is the top of the helmet, the hairline is up at the top of the forehead, he explained. That is still a foul when you hit the quarterback with that part of your head.I think it was a bad call, San Francisco safety Antione Bethea said. Its so up and down with those types of calls.NOTES: Borland and Seattle LT Russell Okung (chest) were both injured on Eric Reids interception return on the final play of the first half. Okung suffered a chest-wall bruise and was taken to a local hospital for further examination and released. ... The 49ers had 178 total yards in the first half after having 164 for the entire game in the first meeting.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Air Max Schweiz . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. Schuhe Auf Rechnung Bestellen . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. https://www.schuheshopschweiz.ch/ . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand.TORONTO - Mark Buehrle eyes up a historic win Friday night when the Toronto Blue Jays welcome the Boston Red Sox to town for the opener of a three-game set between American League East rivals. Buehrle enters with a major league-best 0.64 ERA through four starts. He looks to become the first pitcher in the majors to reach five wins as well as the first Blue Jays pitcher ever to begin a season with five straight victories. "Hes just locked in right now," manager Jay Gibbons said. "He even admitted in spring training he hadnt felt this good in a long time. But he competes, hes a great competitor. "One thing about Buehrle is he pitches to win, he doesnt pitch for stats. You get guys in this game who pitch for stats. He pitches to win, and you need more guys like that." In his last start, Buehrle gave up just four hits in seven-plus shutout innings of a 5-0 win at Cleveland. Toronto will try to avoid its first three-game slide of the season after falling at home to Baltimore on Thursday, 11-4. While things have gone well so far this season for Buehrle, Bostons Jake Peavy is still in search of his first win. This marks the fifth time tthrough the rotation for the right-hander. Nike Air Max Fake Kaufen. He had given up a total of just four earned runs over his first three starts before getting tagged for five runs on a season-high 10 hits in 5 2/3 innings against Baltimore his last time out. However, Peavy has a 2.29 ERA over his last five starts against Toronto. Boston has lost three of its last four after Thursdays lopsided 14-5 setback to the division-leading Yankees. "Every team goes through slumps hitting, goes through slumps defensively," shortstop Xander Bogaerts said. "Its part of the game. Were definitely going to get better." On the injury front, outfielder Shane Victorino was activated from the 15-day disabled list on Thursday after missing the first 22 games of the season with a strained right hamstring. He played right field and batted second in Thursdays game and went 1-for-5 with a double. "This is something we have been waiting for. Shanes return will help solidify our outfield defense and also the top of the order," manager John Farrell said. "It is good to have him back in the lineup. Boston went 11-8 against the Blue Jays last season. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
r two periods. Nikita Korostelev scored twice for the

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor