JLS FANS

g his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Anderso

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:30 am

TORONTO -- Marcus Stroman was nearly unhittable, and his Blue Jays teammates couldnt stop hitting. Shaq Mason Jersey . Stroman gave up one hit over seven shutout innings as Torontos bats pounded Boston Red Sox pitching on the way to a 8-0 victory Thursday afternoon at Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays took three of four games against the Red Sox to move within 2 1/2 games of the American League East-leading Baltimore Orioles. Like fellow prospect Aaron Sanchez did over two shutout innings Wednesday night, Stroman (6-2) put on a show that was not only good for an important victory in a division race but tangible evidence of a strong future. The right-hander tamed a dangerous Red Sox lineup with six strikeouts while not giving up a hit until the seventh inning. At the plate, the Blue Jays kept the good times rolling. Since getting blown out by Boston 14-1 Monday in the series opener, theyve scored 20 runs. First baseman Juan Francisco led the onslaught Thursday, going 3-for-4 with four RBIs and three runs scored. Francisco finished a double short of being the third player in franchise history to hit for the cycle. Left fielder Melky Cabrera went 3-for-4 with two RBIs. Runs came early and often for the Blue Jays (54-49) against Boston starter Rubby De La Rosa (3-3), whose earned-run average rose from 2.64 to 3.54 with his rough outing that included giving up six earned runs on nine hits in four-plus innings. A couple of walks and a single in the first inning led to Torontos first run when catcher Christian Vazquez was charged with a passed ball that Cabrera scored on. Francisco was credited with a triple to lead off the second, though Red Sox centre fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. got to the ball and couldnt make the catch. Either way, it spelled more doom for Boston (47-55), as Ryan Goins drove in Francisco with an RBI double and scored on one by Cabrera to make it 3-0. After a leadoff single in the third by catcher Dioner Navarro, Francisco blew the game wide open with a two-run home run, his 15th of the season. Hitting Jose Bautista and surrendering singles to Navarro and Johnson marked the end of the day for De La Rosa. Reliever Burke Badenhop gave up Franciscos two-run double that gave the Blue Jays a seven-run lead. All the while, Stroman went about his work with efficiency. The 23-year-old handed out three walks but was otherwise flawless for the first six innings and 91 pitches he threw. Leading off the seventh, Shane Victorino broke up the no-hit bid with a bloop single that just dropped into centre field in front of Anthony Gose. The sellout crowd of 46,683 then saluted Stroman with a nice ovation. Stromans magical day wasnt over, as he managed to get David Ortiz -- who tormented the Blue Jays all week -- to fly out before inducing an inning-ending double play out of Mike Napoli. The rookie finished with 66 strikes on 97 pitches and his sixth career major league victory. The Blue Jays tacked on another run in the eighth as Cabrera doubled to drive in Jose Reyes and was thrown out trying to stretch it into a triple. Notes -- Ortiz appeared to tweak his back on a swing in the ninth and left the game. ... The Blue Jays begin a three-game series Friday at the New York Yankees. ... By starting at second base, Bostons Brock Holt became the first player in franchise history to start a game at every position except pitcher and catcher in a season. Sony Michel Jersey .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. Ben Watson Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/1231p-jim-lee-hunt-jersey-patriots.html . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams isnt backing away from his criticism of NFL officials, and doesnt care if it costs him.I dont care if I do get fined, Williams told The Associated Press on Monday. I speak the way I feel, and thats the way I feel.Williams took issue with a fist bump between two officials after Denver running back C.J. Anderson scored his second of three touchdowns in the Broncos 24-17 win on Sunday.After the game, Williams expressed his displeasure on Twitter, by accusing the officials of teaming up with the Broncos.Williams linked a video of the fist bump and wrote: No excuse for my performance but we cant win playing 16 vs 11 thought I seen it all Smh (shake my head).Williams was referring to the number of on-field officials, though there are actually seven and not five at NFL games.The league had no problem with the gesture, which came after line judge John Hussey and umpire Carl Paganelli consulted to determine whether Anderson had crossed the goal line before his knee was down.It was an acknowledgement of good mechanics between the two officials involved in making the call, NFL spokesman Michael Signora said.The loss was a costly one for the Bills (7-6), who fell to the fringes of a jumbled AFC playoff picture. As a result of tie-breaking formulas, Buffalo ranks 11th in the standings with three games left.The Bills host Green Bay on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone has seen the video of the fist bump and is aware of the NFLs explanation of what happened. He declined to provide his opinion by saying thats something he will address with the league.What bothered Marrone is how his and the players frustrations spilled over during the game.Marrone was unhappy with several calls. And defensive end Jerry Hughes was penalizeed for unsportsmanlike conduct for arguing with an official over a pass-interference penalty against teammate Stephon Gilmore in the second quarter. New England Patriots Store. It starts with me, Marrone said. We cant have that in order to win games. Whats done is done, and whatever it may be, you need to move on and keep your focus. Ive got to do a better job of that. Thats my responsibility.Hughes was benched by defensive line coach Pepper Johnson for much of the final 2 1/2 quarters. Marrone said he was not aware of Hughes benching until after the game.Williams wasnt the only Bills player to complain about the officiating or the fist bump.Cornerback Corey Graham, on Monday, took a more diplomatic approach by saying the officials celebration wasnt a good look, but he understood what prompted it.I saw it. I dont think it was nothing crazy as far as Happy that they scored a touchdown, Graham said. It was more of probably just, We got that one right.Cornerback Nickell Robey was penalized for illegal contact after quarterback Peyton Manning missed a pass to Wes Welker in the end zone on third and 6 at the Bills 19. Replays were inconclusive as to whether Robey interfered with Welker during his route.Two plays later, the Broncos opened the scoring on Andersons 6-yard run.Following the game, Robey took exception in a note posted on his Twitter account.He wrote: If u dont like physicality go ref a basketball or tennis game. I dont care (hashtag)nfl (hashtag)refs.Robey didnt make himself available to reporters on Monday.___AP National Writer Eddie Pells, in Denver, contributed to this story.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___(Previous versions of this story incorrectly quoted Corey Graham. He said We got that one right, not none.) ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
with multiple goals in seven games. He has a five-game point s

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor