JLS FANS

as her first in 10 months after taking time off to

#1 by sakura698 , Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:20 am

RALEIGH, N. Fake Vans For Sale .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday nights game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Columbus had won seven straight in the series, including a dramatic comeback victory the last time the teams met in Raleigh at the end of December. "We knew we owed em one," Eric Staal said. "We wanted to pay them back for some of the good games they played against us." Staal and his brother, Jordan, helped Carolina make that pregame prediction a reality, combining to score three goals in a 2:47 span in the third period and lifting the Hurricanes to a 3-2 victory. Jordan Staal scored the tiebreaker with 5:55 remaining after Eric had scored twice to help the Hurricanes erase a two-goal deficit and earn their fourth consecutive victory. Anton Khudobin made 22 saves. Carolina moved one point ahead of Columbus in the congested Metropolitan Division with the win. "We knew it was a big game," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. "You dont want to dwell a lot on it -- let the guys figure it out." R.J. Umberger and Derek MacKenzie scored for the Blue Jackets. Columbus lost its second straight after winning eight in a row. "I dont know if we were trying to hold on or if we were playing the game to win," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "We gave up three goals in less than 3 minutes. For 57 minutes, I thought we managed it pretty well. Those three minutes, thats the game." After shutting out Carolina in the teams last meeting, reigning Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky made 32 saves for Columbus. On the game-winner, Jordan Staal rushed into the zone against defenceman Ryan Murray. After cutting to the middle of the ice, he nudged a backhander past Bobrovsky while fighting off Murray. "It was a fun comeback," Jordan Staal said. "I had some speed coming low, and just kind of went for it from there. I tried to get my reach out there." Trailing 2-0, Eric Staal got the Hurricanes comeback started when he beat Bobrovsky between the legs after a pass from Alexander Semin. Staal then tied the score with 7:42 remaining after Jiri Tlutsy fed him in the slot. Staals shot fluttered, but the puck sneaked inside the post. Columbus jumped on Carolina in the first period, scoring goals 17 seconds apart to take an early two-goal lead. MacKenzie got the Blue Jackets first goal. Fedor Tyutin took a wrist shot from the slot that hit the post. The rebounded bounced to MacKenzie, who put the puck in the goal before Khudobin could get back in position. After the ensuing faceoff at centre ice, the Blue Jackets forced a turnover along the boards in the Canes zone. The puck eventually made its way to Umberger, who was alone in front of the net, and he scored his third goal in four games. "We came out of the gate well; we were playing well and we went after them," Richards said. After scoring goals on two of their first three shots, the Blue Jackets continued to control much of the action, taking the games first seven shots before Carolina asserted itself. The Hurricanes tied a season high with 17 shots in the second period. NOTES: Columbus came into the game with the best winning percentage in Eastern Conference for the month of January (.818). ... Semin extended his point streak to six games for the Hurricanes. ... Carolina recalled Aaron Palushaj from Charlotte earlier on Monday. He will be eligible to play in the Hurricanes game at Montreal on Tuesday. Fake Vans 2020 .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Fake Vans Cheap . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. https://www.vansfake.com/ . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post.A few hours before the Sochi Games wrap up halfway across the world, Ronda Rousey and Sara McMann will meet in a cage in Las Vegas for the UFCs celebration of its own Olympic spirit. Judo bronze medallist Ronda Rousey takes on wrestling silver medallist Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170 on Saturday night. Former U.S. Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier headlines the undercard against UFC newcomer Patrick Cummins. Two female Olympians have never met in the UFC octagon, and Rousey jumped on the chance to accomplish another MMA first, even if its just 56 days after she was booed out of the octagon for refusing to shake hands after her last victory over Miesha Tate. "Im super stoked, and its even better its happening with the Sochi Winter Olympics," Rousey said. "It just seems like this is the absolute perfect time for it to happen." Rousey (8-0) has become one of mixed martial arts biggest stars since her UFC debut in February 2013, and shell soon be a movie star as well. But Rousey realizes she owes her fame and fortune to judo, which took her around the world and eventually to the Beijing Olympics six years ago. With her victory over Tate on Dec. 28 still fresh in her mind, Rousey returns at the Mandalay Bay Events Center against McMann (7-0), who won silver in freestyle wrestling at the Athens Games in 2004. "Its a big challenge," Rousey said. "Its the biggest one Ive had to this day. I think its showing how quickly the womens division is progressing. The men, theyve had a lot of Olympians and guys with Olympic backgrounds competing before, but this is the first time weve had two undefeated Olympic medallists fighting for a title." Rouseys Olympic experience defines everything she does in MMA. Her judo skills have been her defining strength in the octagon, where she grabs and throws opponents to the canvas seemingly at will before landing her signature armbar submission on every fighter she has ever faced. She also learned the discipline necessary to be successful in MMA from the decidedly unglamorous world of judo, where internal politics eventually soured hher on the sport. Fake Vans Website. After she picked up MMA a few years ago, she found it suited her perfectly. Its much the same story for McMann, who wasnt sure what to do after her wrestling career until she found a new sport. "I do it for different reasons, but (Rousey and McMann) come from sports where you dont really make any money," said McMann, who has a young daughter. "Youre just doing it because of love of doing it," she added. "But at some point, when you have to work full-time and you have a family, you cant do all those things. There are just not enough hours in the day. So if you can do what you love to do and train professionally and then spend time with your family, thats an awesome, rare thing to be able to do." Cormier has a similar story, taking his first professional MMA fight in 2009 only after making two Olympic wrestling teams and winning gold at the Pan-Am Games. After winning his first two UFC fights as a heavyweight, he has dropped down to light heavyweight to avoid having to fight his teammate, UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez. Rashad Evans was scheduled to meet Cormier at UFC 170, but dropped out with a leg injury 10 days ago, opening the door for Cummins, who had to quit his job as a barista to take the fight on late notice. Rousey isnt worried about the quick turnaround after her third-round victory over Tate in the UFCs holiday show. That fight was her first in 10 months after taking time off to film the latest sequels in the "Expendables" and "Fast and Furious" franchises. "The movie stuff was fun, but by the time it was over, I was glad," Rousey said. "Thats why its good to do the movie stuff and fighting. By the time I was done filming, I was so ready to get back to the gym. I was sitting around Bulgaria, thinking, Man, I miss my gym." And Rousey insists she isnt plotting her escape from the sport, even while shes getting more calls for more movies and entertainment jobs. "Im a fighter," she said. "Thats why anyone in Hollywood is even interested in me at all." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
s going to be the determination to be made on what the best d

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor