JLS FANS

2010 NLL Head Coach of the Year awa

#1 by sakura698 , Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:34 am

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nobody in baseball likes to use injuries as an excuse, including Bryan Price. Fake Nike Air Max Replica . That being said (one of Prices favourite phrases), the first-year Cincinnati Reds manager almost cant wait until Saturday. That is when he plans to write pitcher Mat Latos name into the starting lineup, all but giving Price his first look at the team he hoped to be managing when he took the job last October. Latos and first baseman Joey Votto of Toronto completed rehab assignments with Triple-A Louisville on Monday. Votto, sidelined since May 16 with a quadriceps strain in his left knee, was activated from the 15-day disabled list before Tuesday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Latos, who hasnt pitched all year after having surgery on his right elbow last October and his left knee on Valentines Day, is tentatively scheduled to start Saturday in Milwaukee. "This is as close to being whole as weve been all year," Price said Tuesday. Votto was the 12th player placed on the disabled list by the Reds this season. Catcher Devin Mesoracos two trips meant those 12 players had made a total of 13 appearances on the DL. Last season, 11 Reds players made a total of 15 appearances. Votto was set to bat third Tuesday night. He hadnt played since going on the disabled list May 21, retroactive to May 16, with an injury to the same knee that required two operations in 2012. The Reds went 11-12 without the 2010 NL MVP, who was hitting .257 with six home runs and 12 RBIs in 39 games. Votto spent Sunday and Monday with Louisville, going 2 for 6 with two strikeouts and grounding into a double play in two games at Pawtucket. "I feel good," Votto said. "Im looking forward to playing. I hold myself to a high standard. I wouldnt come back unless I felt like I could play to that high standard, so Im not really concerned about what percentage people think Im at. Im going to come back and play well." Latos, who has won 14 games in each of the past two seasons -- his first two with the Reds -- made his fourth rehab start Monday and lasted 5 2-3 innings in a game shortened by rain. He then continued to throw in an indoor batting cage to get his pitch count up to 100, the goal Price wanted the right-hander to reach before pitching for the Reds. "I was ready five or six days ago," said Latos, who chafed at being forced to make a fourth rehab start. "The stuffs there. My velocity is there. Throwing sliders at 90 mph puts a lot of stress on your arm, so that should tell you something." First baseman Donald Lutz was optioned to Louisville to make room on the roster for Votto. Lutz hit .154 (2 for 13) in seven games after being recalled from Louisville on May 23. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Discount Nike Air Max Wholesale .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com/cheap-air-max-270/ . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet.Pat Coyle and Chris Hall have been voted into the National Lacrosse League Hall of Fame as inductees of the Class of 2014. Coyle becomes the first defenseman in league history to win induction while Hall was elected in his first year of eligibility. Coyle played 12 seasons in the league including seven seasons with the Toronto Rock from 1998-2004 and four years with the Colorado Mammoth from 2005-2008. The defender played in 156 career regular season games, recording 940 loose balls and 133 points. The Orangeville, Ontario native won the leagues Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2002, the first year in which the award was given. Coyles teams made it to the playoffs in 11 of his 12 seasons where he posted 12 points along with 116 loose balls in 18 games played and won five championships (Toronto 1999-2000, 2002-2003 and Colorado 2006) in six Championship Game appearances. Coyle currently serves as an associate head coach with the Mammoth. Hall served as a head coach in the league for 12 seasons, first with the Calgary Roughnecks from 2002-2007 before finishing his ccoaching career with the Vancouver Stealth franchise from 2009-2014. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China. Halls 85 regular-season wins ranks third all-time behind Darris Kilgour (121) and Les Bartley (93). With an 11-6 career record in the postseason, Halls 11 playoff wins rank fourth all-time behind Bartley (22), Troy Cordingley (12) and Kilgour (12). In 2010, Hall became just the second coach in NLL history to win the Champions Cup with two different teams as he led the Stealth to its first-ever title after winning it all with Calgary in 2004. The Stealth reached the championship game in three of four seasons from 2010-2013 and Hall was a co-recipient of the 2010 NLL Head Coach of the Year award. Following his retirement from coaching at the end of the 2014 season, Hall enters his first year as Senior Advisor to the President with the Stealth. The five finalists for the Class of 2014 were selected last month by the leagues Hall of Fame Committee. The other three finalists included Jake Bergey and two automatically returning from last years ballot in Pat McCready and Kaleb Toth. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 10.31.2019

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
cially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then.

JLS FANS
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor